As I write this, I am still a Nokia employee. Yesterday's announcement did not change that, at least until the deal closes sometime in the next three months. Meanwhile, here are a few of the more interesting pieces that appeared online regarding the announcement.
- Check Point to buy Nokia security appliance business (from Reuters)
- Check Point to buy Nokia security appliance business (from Globes [online])
- Check Point Sees Better Product Through Nokia Acquisition (from eWeek Channel Insider)
- Check Point to acquire Nokia's security appliance business (from ThreatChaos)
- Check Point acts on my advice (from Network World)